Continuing Education Units: 24 CEUs every 2 years
- Three hours in professional ethics or jurisprudence
- Three hours in communicable disease education this includes AIDS/HIV
- 17 hours in massage-related courses as approved by the Board
- 1 hour in diversity or cultural competency
- If you have over the required amount in any one category (i.e., 4 Ethics) you can apply the one additional CEU towards your massage related category.
- CEU courses that are not acceptable include courses outside the scope of practice for massage therapists/practitioners or courses dealing with insurance, practice building, or other money-making courses.
Board of Chiropractic and Massage Therapy Examiners
4201 Patterson Avenue, Suite 301
Baltimore, MD 21215-2299
- Phone: (410) 764-4738
- Fax: (410) 358-1879
- Website: Department of Mental Health and Hygiene
Courses must adhere to NCBTMB requirements.
NCBTMB is a pre-approved provider for Maryland. We are an approved provider with the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB). Our approved provider number is 1380.
While SWI works hard to keep this site’s information updated and as accurate as possible, we can not guarantee the information contained herein is reflective of Maryland’s current rules and regulations. You can confirm Maryland’s current rules and regulations; see “Contact Information.”
Like most other entrepreneurs, we seem to always be working. Drop us a line anytime.
St Francisville LA 70775
(North of Baton Rouge)
(225) 784 – 2168