Continuing Education Hours: 24 CE hours every 2 years
- Washington requires a minimum of four units in ethics, communication and/or Washington massage law and rules.
- Of these four units, two must be in professional roles and boundaries.
- Washington limits business courses to eight or fewer hours.
Online: 12 CE hours allowed online
- Four hours of ethics requirement may be completed online.
Mailing Address (When Paying Fees):
P.O. Box 1099
Olympia, WA 98507-1099
Mailing Address (Without Fees):
P.O. Box 47877
Olympia, WA 98504-7877
- Phone: (360) 236.4700
- Fax: (360) 236.4818
- Washington State Department of Health – Massage Therapist
While SWI works hard to keep this site’s information updated and as accurate as possible, we can not guarantee the information contained herein is reflective of Washington’s current rules and regulations. You can confirm Washington’s current rules and regulations; see “Contact Information.”
Like most other entrepreneurs, we seem to always be working. Drop us a line anytime.
St Francisville LA 70775
(North of Baton Rouge)
(225) 784 – 2168