Payment and Fee Information
Students have the ability to choose payment options:
- pay in full at time of registration, or
- pay over 3-month time period
Payments must be made by credit card through our online registration systems (Stripe or PayPal).
- Payments made by Stripe occur directly on the Continuing Ed SWI website
- Payments made via PayPal should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not have a PayPal account, you can open one for free; you can also link your debit or credit card to your PayPal account.
If you are unable to pay by credit card, please call 225-784-2168 to discuss other options. You can pay by phone, or, you can mail payment. All returned checks are subject to a $25.00 fee. In the event of an NSF, access to the course will be denied until payment is made in full.
No Continuing Education Certificate is awarded in the event payment is not made in full.
Time Frame for “Free” Domain Name and Hosting Services
The word “free” as used in this context is defined as the 12-month provision for your domain name and hosting service that would otherwise be an additional out-of-pocket expense for you.
Because you are a student of this course, SWI is providing you with both a domain name and hosting service for one year. This one-year time frame begins on the date your domain name is obtained (instructions are provided in your Continuing Education course).
- If you already have a domain name, SWI does not pay any fees toward your current URL nor does SWI transfer the one-year time frame to a future date.
- If you already have a hosting provider or if you choose to not use the free 1-year hosting service provided by SWI, SWI does not reimburse any fees you are currently paying or deduct said fees from the cost of this course.
After this one-year time frame has expired, you will have the option of having SWI continue to host your website and your domain name, or, you can choose to have another provider service your website.
You will receive at least one email from SWI approximately 30 days prior to the expiration date of your one-year anniversary. If you do not respond to any email regarding your domain and hosting services, your domain name and your hosting services will automatically be canceled. SWI can not guarantee recovery of your website after cancellation of same.
NOTE: SWI contact information is at the bottom of this page.
SWI adheres to a strict refund and cancellation policy.
- Verbal cancellations are not accepted.
- All cancellations must be received in writing by letter or email.
- Mailing Address: 9116 Dorothy Lane, St. Francisville LA 70775
- Email: email@example.com
- Cancellations made within the first 24 hours of registration will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made two to four calendar days after registration receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made five to seven calendar days after registration receive a 25% refund.
- Any cancellation, no matter when made by the customer, is subject to a $50.00 administration fee.
- Cancellations made eight or more days after registration are not refunded.
- If the customer does not cancel and/or does take or complete an online class, no refund is issued.
- SWI is unable to transfer course fees paid for one course or training to any other course or training.
Online Course Refund Policy
Any online course that does not involve receiving continuing education credit will be eligible for a 100% refund if the customer is not satisfied with the course, as long as SWI receives a written request (email is acceptable) for a refund within 30 days of registering for the course.
Once a Certificate of Completion for continuing education has been issued for any online course, no refunds are issued since the customer will have already received credit for the online course.
Live Class Refund Policy
Full payment is required to reserve a spot in any live, online continuing education class.
Cancellations of a scheduled class made at least 2 weeks prior to the scheduled class date will result in a refund of 80% of the amount paid.
There will be no refund for cancellations made within 2 weeks of the scheduled class date, however, if a request is made, in writing, within that 2 week period, the full amount paid can be transferred to another class scheduled during the following six months. If no class is scheduled, then there is no refund provided.
If the customer does not cancel and does not show up for the online class, there is no refund. All cancellations must be in writing and must have a confirmation from the continuing education provider that the request was received.
Cancellation Policy: Live Courses
To request a cancellation of a live program, please provide written notice by letter, email, or contact us by phone within 24 hours of placing your order and we will refund you the full course fee (minus a $50 administrative fee). If you cannot give notice within 24 hours, a credit towards a future SWI course of equal value would apply.
In the event a live program is discontinued within 30 days of purchase but before the customer earns a certificate, a full refund or credit toward another course will be issued.
It is never the intent of SWI to cancel a live course but sufficient enrollment must be met in order to present any course. SWI reserves the right to cancel any course due to insufficient enrollment. In the case of a live course cancellation, you will be notified by phone, e-mail, or mail of the cancellation approximately 10 days prior to the scheduled class date and a full refund will be issued within 30 days. If SWI cancels a live course, the $50 administrative fee does not apply.
CE Certificate Policy
Please allow five to seven business days to receive your replacement certificate.
- If you require a hard copy of your CE certificate, the fee is $10.00; this fee must paid in advance.
- If you require a replacement hard copy of your CE certificate, the fee is $10.00; this fee must paid in advance.
To pay by credit card, please call 225-784-2168 or use Paypal to send payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. To pay by check, please mail it to the address under “Contact Information” below. Include the following information with your payment:
- your name,
- your professional license number,
- the name of the CE class, and
- the date you completed the CE class.
Click on the “Contact Us” icon at the bottom of this page, or you can contact SWI via any of the following methods:
Name: Cathy Smith, MBA CNHP
Address: 9116 Dorothy Lane, St. Francisville LA 70775